Bugera V5 Infinium Class-A Tube Amplifier Combo
ตู้แอมป์หลอดสำหรับกีตาร์ Bugera V5 INFINIUM, กำลังขับ 5 วัตต์ Class-A Tube Amplifier, ดอกลำโพง Bugera speaker ขนาด 8 นิ้ว, 1x EL84 Output Tube, 1x 12AX7 Preamplifier Tube, Vintage Equalizer with Tone Control
The Bugera V5 Infinium 5-Watt Class-A Tube Amplifier Combo is designed for musicians who want a vintage tube sound with modern power management, vintage tone controls, and built-in reverb. The hand-built 5-watt amplifier is driven by a 12AX7 tube in the front-end preamplifier stage, an EL84 tube in the output stage, and powers an 8? Turbosound speaker. The unit features Infinium Tube Life Multiplier technology that monitors the performance of the tubes and dynamically drives them to the target operating point to improve their lifespan by up to 20 times. The technology monitors the tubes and triggers an adjacent LED to indicate when a tube is in need of replacement.
The front panel of the unit features a 1/4? instrument input, a gain knob, a vintage equalizer tone knob, a volume knob, and a dedicated reverb knob. The amplifier also features a built-in power attenuator that allows the unit to operate at 5W, 1W or 0.1W to enable the full range of tonality at any output level.
- Hand-built 5-Watt Class-A amplifier driven by 1 x EL84 tube
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology
- Extends the life of your amplifier’s expensive power tubes up to 20 times
- Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- Monitors performance of the power tube continuously and displays defective tube to allow for easy replacement
- Way cool vintage look and feel
- World-famous, British engineered 8” TURBOSOUND speaker
- Authentic preamp design from the ’60s featuring 1 x 12AX7 tube—everything from purring blues to mind-blowing crunch
- Integrated high-definition reverb with dedicated Reverb control
- Vintage Equalizer with dedicated Tone control
- Built-in 2-way Power Attenuator allows you to get ultimate sound at any volume
- Designed and engineered in Germany